• Spacious, heavily renovated apartments with exquisite finishes
• Furniture, garage parking, cellar & ski locker included
• Competitively priced when compared to many high-altitude resorts
• Open views over the entire Tarentaise valley
• Close to the village centre & a ski bus stop is located just next door
Set at 1,850m in the Northern Alps, La Rosière is part of Espace San Barnado, alongside La Thuile in Italy. Its strategic location enables you to enjoy sunny, snow-sure skiing on the south-facing French side and bottomless powder days on the north-facing side of the Aosta valley in Italy. In the summer months, you can drive across the border to La Thuile in less than 20 minutes so you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal after a round of golf in La Rosière.
As well as offering more competitive property prices than other high-altitude resorts in the French Alps, La Rosière has a lower skier density which means that you will enjoy fewer crowds and the fresh powder will not get tracked out as quickly.
Unsubscribe in 1 click. No more than 1 e-mail per week.